Heating with either wood blocks or wood pellets made from high-quality hardwood will let you do your part in preserving the environment – and help you save money on your energy costs.
While blocks and pellets offer many of the same advantages, they also provide a few of their own distinct benefits.
Both Envi Blocks and Tru-Wood Pellets are…
- Easy on the air - They contain no chemicals or additives, so they don’t release harmful toxins into the air you breathe.
- Energy efficient - They contain low levels of moisture, so when they burn, virtually all of their mass is directly converted into heat.
- Environmentally sustainable. They are a renewable fuel source. Our products are made with hardwood sawdust and shavings that otherwise would have been considered waste. When you burn Envi Blocks and Tru-Wood Pellets, the impact is carbon neutral.
- Cost effective. Prices for wood blocks and pellets are typically less affected by inflation than those for fossil fuels and other heating alternatives.
- Clean. They create very little dirt, dust and ash.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Some additional Envi Block advantages are…
- Versatility. Envi Blocks work well in fireplaces, wood stoves, fire pits, and wood furnaces.
- Easy to store. Blocks and pellets are packaged to stack neatly and conserve space.
- Conveniently Packaged. They come packed to allow for the ease of handling.
- Convenient for camping. Perfect for anyone heading out with their RV or camper.
Some additional Tru-Wood Pellets advantages are:
- An excellent choice for every pellet stove.
- Simple to use. Just load them into your pellet stove according to the appliance’s instructional manual.
- Better for your stove. Tru-Wood Pellets contain a lower percentage of fines (particles that could result in inconsistent burning and cause blockages in heating systems)
- Peak performance. Because they have superior durability.
Want to know more? Contact us, and we’ll give you additional information about our products.